ILOILO – South Korean nongovernment organization Medipeace distributed first aid kits, oral and topical medicines to 12 public schools here.
Medipeace also turned over two automated external defibrillators to the Hospital Management Office of the provincial government.
Since 2012 Medipeace and the Korea International Cooperation Agency have been boosting the provincial government’s health programs.
Just this November 2018 Medipeace sponsored the free heart surgery of five-year-old Zhen Mary Kathleen Deypalubos from Dumangas, Iloilo at Seoul National University Hospital in cooperation with the Korean Health Industry Development Institute.
Meanwhile, the first aid kits and medicines turned over on Tuesday were for the following schools:
* Cambitu Elementary School (Oton)
* Binuluangan Integrated School (Carles)
* Barotac Viejo National High School
* Ilong Bukid National High School (San Rafael)
* Calicuang National High School (Dingle)
* Lipata Elementary School (Barotac Viejo)
* Anabo National High School (Lemery)
* Bakabak Elementary School (Sara)
* San Lucas Elementary School (Barotac Viejo)
* Lo-ong National High School (Concepcion)
* Guinacas Elementary School (Pototan)
* New Lucena Comprehensive National High School
Yesterday’s turnover held at the provincial capitol was led by Medipeace program director Taebum Lee and program officer Daeun Jung.
Through the years, Medipeace had donated a total of 14 ambulances to the province; these were distributed to 12 district hospitals.
Medipeace also donated various medical equipment to rural health units and conducted trainings for select hospital personnel. (ECGarcia, Capitol News/PN)
대표자 : 강영석 | 사업자등록번호 : 107-82-13535 (지정기부금단체)
후원계좌 : 우리은행 1005-201-452388 (예금주: (사)메디피스)
전화번호 : 02-2068-4679 ㅣ FAX : 02-6008-4079 ㅣ E-mail: email@example.com
서울특별시 구로구 디지털로32길 30 코오롱빌란트1차 401호 (우 08390 )
메디피스는 대한민국 외교부에 등록된 비영리민간단체이자 UN DPI(유엔공보국) 제휴 단체입니다.
ⓒ 2019 Medipeace